Wednesday, December 30, 2015

National Wear Teal & White Day 2016

To kick of #CCAM, Friday 1/1 is National Wear Teal & White Day. Make sure you wear your teal & white, and encourage your friends and family to do so as well. Let's start the month strong!

I challenge each of you to take a selfie showing you in your teal & white gear and post it in the comments below, or in the comments on the My Life After Cervical Cancer Facebook page. The first three people who post pictures will win prizes! And who doesn't like prizes???

I'm really looking forward to #CCAM2016, and I hope you all will join in the conversations and comments. Let's spread the word that cervical cancer is important, and deserves the same recognition as other cancers. Let's knock down the stigma, and show the world that we are your neighbors, friends and family members, and we deserve support.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures, and sending out your prizes!

xoxo Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment