Tuesday, January 10, 2017

What Is HPV?


HPV is human papillomavirus. It is the most common sexually transmitted infection, and affects both males and females alike. HPV is asymptomatic, meaning those who are infected with it have no idea that they carry HPV.

There are over a hundred strands of HPV. The vast majority of them are harmless. However, high-risk HPV strains include HPV 16 and 18, which cause about 70% of cervical cancers. Other high-risk HPV viruses include 31, 33, 45, 52, 58, and a few others. Low-risk HPV strains, such as HPV 6 and 11, cause about 90% of genital warts, which rarely develop into cancer. Genital warts can look like bumps or growths.

HPV TESTING
(from healio.com)

Screening for HPV is usually carried out by a Pap smear or by liquid-based cytology to detect abnormal cells. When abnormal cells are detected, a colposcopic inspection is recommended. During this procedure, biopsies are performed and abnormal cells removed via cauterizing loop or, more commonly, by cryotherapy.

HPV TREATMENT
(from healio.com)

Although there is no current treatment for HPV, the two HPV vaccines (Cervarix, GlaxoSmithKline and Gardasil, Merck) provide protection from infection with HPV types 16 and 18 — the cause of 70% of cervical cancer.
According to the CDC, “Condom use may reduce the risk for genital HPV infection.” However, when compared with other sexually transmitted infections, condom use provides a lesser degree of protection because HPV can also be transmitted via exposure to infected skin or mucosal surfaces not protected by condom use.

IS HPV PERMANENT?
(from healio.com)

In most girls, HPV infection is temporary and does not have a significant long-term effect. Within 1 year, 70% of HPV infections are cured; 90% are cured within 2 years. Yet, in 5% to 10% of women, HPV infection persists. These patients are at a significant risk for precancerous lesions of the cervix, which may lead to invasive cervical cancer within 10 to 15 years.
On rare occasions, mothers with genital HPV can pass on the virus to their baby during delivery, and the baby may develop recurrent respiratory papillomatosis. This is a condition in which warts grow on the throat and is referred to as juvenile-onset recurrent respiratory papillomatosis in older children.

CONNECTION TO OTHER CANCERS?
(from healio.com)

Data suggest HPV is also linked to lung and throat cancers.


HOW DO YOU PREVENT HPV?
(from healio.com)

Vaccination

One way to avoid HPV is to get vaccinated. The vaccines are given in three injections throughout the course of 6 months.

According to CDC, all boys and girls should get vaccinated at the age of 11 or 12 years. Vaccines are recommended for males through age 21 years, and for females through age 26 years, if they were not vaccinated when they were younger.


The HPV vaccine is also recommended for men who have sex with men, as well as men and women with compromised immune systems, including people living with HIV/AIDS, through age 26 years. 

7 comments:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Presure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyfoid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr. AIGBOMIAN for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. AIGBOMIAN, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HERPES/
    ,thank you Dr AIGBOMIAN ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
    Dr AIGBOMIAN cure the flowing virus, add his Africa branch on whatsapp and calls +2348116963033
    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 ringing ear
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Hiv
    8 get your ex back
    9 pregnancy herbal medicine
    10 prostate enlargement
    11 Hepatitis B
    You can also email on: draigbomianherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr Oyagu for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Oyagu to get ride of these disease forever his email address:Oyguspellcaster@gmail.com or wahtsapp +2348101755322 thank you.....

    ReplyDelete

  4. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482 /
    https://drebhotasolution.wixsite.com/drebhotaherbalhome/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am really grateful and thankful for what Doctor Ehimare has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just him Doctor Ehimare  Whatsapp him ; +1 (267) 691-1087 or his email address drehimare3@gmail.com and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share a testimony, how i was cured from Herpes by DR AGUGU with his herbal remedy. I don't know where to start, I'm 33 years old and i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases for 5 years. i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and i saw a comment were a lady testify how she was cured by Dr AGUGU i could not believe it at first, i contacted him, He sent me his herbal remedy i used it for 2 weeks and the Herpes virus was cured completely. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes.
    For those who have the same problem, or any STD should contact Dr AGUGU via email: agugusolutionhome@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew some of this powerful natural herbal medicine could be this effective more than those scientific drugs when it comes to humans health, save all the stress it not worth it get your product from a genuine herbal practitioner asap, I have used it and it worked stop giving your hard earned money to scientific doctors if only you can contact Dr Chike today for genuine and permanent cure herbal products Pls help share this post to save yourself and your love ones. Dr Chike specializes in Permanent herbal supplements for Anxiety, Glaucoma, Dizziness, Chronic pains, Hepatitis , Diabetes, Cancer, HPV, ALS, Herpes etc. You can contact him via : WhatsApp +233502715551. Or Facebook page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.
    Website drchikeherbalcure@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete